Monday, June 20, 2011

21.5 inch iMac


I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'm going to buy my very first Mac!

My current computer is an 8 year old Pentium 4. It used to run on Windows XP, but it got so slow that I removed it and installed Linux on it.
I have to say, it's a lot faster now, running Linux, than it was when it still had Windows on it.
But still, it's an 8 year old computer which even has problems with 480p Youtube videos. And watching 720p or 1080p is totally out of the question.
So time for a new one.
And after using Windows PC's for nearly 20 years, I thought I'd try an Apple computer this time.

So yeah. Tomorrow I'm going to buy the brand new 21.5 inch iMac with the 2.5GHz quad-core Intel core i5 "Sandy Bridge" processor and 4 GB of RAM.
It also has the new ultra fast Thunderbolt port! (10Gbps!!)

Tomorrow night I'll let you guys know what I think of it!

I SWEAR I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment